Over the past year The ZB Foundations team have been working continuously to spread awareness on the importance of providing all babies with a new born screening test in particular testing for congenital hypothyroidism (Neonatal hTSH) which effects 1 in every 1000 babies born and if not detected can result in development retardation and even death.
We are pleased to announce that over this period of time The ZB Foundation are now working with many hospitals and clinical directors in Pakistan in order to offer complimentary new born screening. We have secured over 20 different locations, see the below list.
* Lady Reading Hospital – Peshawar
* Hayatabad Medical Complex Peshawar
* Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar
* DHQ Hospital Charsadda
* KRL Hospital Islamabad
* Federal Government Poly Clinic
* Pakistan Institure of Medical Science – Islamabad
* Integrated Health Services Children’s Hospital Islamabad
* Rehman Hospital Bhimber
* Umer Hospital Faislabad
* Combined Military Hospital Lahore
* Izzat Shah Hospital Wah Cantt
* Benazir Bhutto Hospital Rawalpindi
* Armed Forces Institute of Pathology Rawlpindi
* Medicare Hospital Rawalpindi.
If you would like to register your hospital or clinic for Free New Born Screening tests provided by The ZB Foundation kindly contact Dr Ali Raza Clinic Director.